Wednesday, February 25, 2009

JUST, CHUMMA!!!!!!!

After working and living alone in Saudi Arabia for 2 years, I thought of taking off for 3 months and be with the family before taking up the next job(preferably in India itself)But then came the SLOWDOWN in general and Stock Market in particular that all the expansion programs were put on hold. With falling stock prices and dwindling volumes,nobody was interested in filling up vacancies(unless it is totally unavoidable)
The situation became so bad by December 2008 that even the recruitment firms stopped recruiting for themselves.While I started spending times in my other interest in life, MUSIC, things are far from producing satisfactory results.Singing for your satisfaction is one thing and producing results in terms of money is another. Anyway, as always, I continue to believe that hardwork and conviction will ultimately succeed and so I keep working towards that goal

No comments: